Well, I thought I'd better post some cute pictures of the kids in their "Easter Outfits"... Kaden got ticked when I tried to take the pliers from him, so I just let him have them so I could get a picture. :o) Oh well, he surely is ALL boy.

Erika little Miss was so cute! She LOVES to pick me dandelions, (and we have LOTS of them), so she picked this one for me and I had her hold it. She's so stinkin cute!

And here are the cute munchkins together.... Don't know what's up with Erika's smile, but oh well! Cute to boot!! Love these guys.
5 comments:
what cute coordinationg outfits! How did you do that? So cute and congrats on the new baby! Didn't know you were expecting! She's darling!
You're right - they're stinkin' cute!
NICE!! that turned out really cute.
HAHA, I love the last picture! They match so good! I just want to tickle Kaden's bare toes!!
I love their easter outfits. too cute. You and I are so alike. We took control of the vacant lot next to us and The neighbors and I are gardening on it too. Good luck. Post pics so we can see how it comes. Happy gardening.
Post a Comment