Soccer Mom!!! Can you believe it? It's crazy how time flies..... My cute little princess had her first soccer practice and game yesterday. They are the Green team. She has some friends on her team, Dottie and AnnaLove. So, she's LOVING it! She loved practice, they each had their own ball.... Then the game started and.... she kicked it once, and it was in the last 5 minutes. :o) But she had so much fun running up and down the field, so I guess that's all that matters. She's so used to sharing that she didn't want to take the ball from anyone else.... So, we had to have a discussion on the purpose of the game. :o) Too cute, oh what joy those 4 year olds running up and down the field can bring.Dottie and Erika sitting on "the bench"
The "cool" little brother and proud Daddy.
whoops!!

SCORE!!!! Oh wait, that was during practice. :o)

So excited to kick the ball!
Practice, practice, practice....

So, I guess it's official... I drive a mini van, and I now have a cute little soccer player.. And it's FABULOUS!!!! Never thought I'd be a soccer Mom. :o)
8 comments:
How cool! I wish they had something like that around here for my four year old, she would love it I bet. Erika looks like she love it!
So cute! Where are her games?
She looks like she's dancing out there on the field. :)
Ohhh, I LOVE watching the tiny little soccer players. I'm so mad though -- they won't let Camden play for another year here! Jarek started at three in Vegas and Camden will be 5 before he starts.
Hi Jill! I haven't been over for just a minute, what fun to catch up with your Easter and the new "soccer Mom" status! Wahoo! My poor kids were like third world kids, they just had each other and kicked around some old t-shirt wadded up and tied with string. (kidding) But they sure didn't do anything as cute as being on a 4 year old soccer team! What cutie-bugs.
I love to see them completely happy in their world. isn't that exactly what it means to be a kid?! NO worries, no stress, not in trouble just enjoying the bliss that they are having at that exact moment. too cute.
Cutest Soccer Mom I ever saw!!! Erica's gonna be awesome in no time.(As long as she doesn't share the ball too much!!!!!!) Cutie Easter pics too! I love Erica's dress, ahhhh can't get enough!
Soccer is the best game ever! I miss those years!
Jill how fun. I love kids. This will be me soon only it starts with baseball here. So we will see how it goes. I miss you guys...when are you moving back?!?
Post a Comment