I realized it's been awhile since I blogged.... As I looked through my April pictures as a reminder of what we've been up to this is what I came up with. :o) Kaden absolutely LOVES his big sister! He tries to do everything she does. This is the two of them after the bath, he's trying to sit on her back. They're too funny together.

Here's Kaden undressing himself from his pj's...

And now he's trying to get dressed.... :o)

Grammy Paulette came to one of Erika's soccer games and she was in HEAVEN!!!! (Yes, both of them.... ha ha) Thanks for coming Polly! We love you!

We went to eat at Qdoba, one of Kirk's FAVORITES!!! Outside they have these statues and the kids love to play on them. Erika is getting brave and starting to see just exactly what she can do. She LOVES climbing on everything! Hence, standing on top of the turtle...

There are three statues and Kaden was running between all three of them and giving them kisses. He's too cute. Gotta love that boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment