Monday, May 17, 2010

Birthday Boy...

I'm a little late posting Kaden's Birthday, but I had to still do it!!! I can't believe my baby boy is 2!!!! How time flies. It seems like I was just having this sweet boy and now he doesn't look too much like a baby anymore. He's getting so big! He is such a funny little boy and he always makes me laugh. Here are some things he's doing:

*He says "I - you" (I love you) all the time and gives hugs and kisses
*He LOVES his Daddy! When he's home he's Kirk's little shadow
*He likes to have his puppy, cow and blankie every time he goes to bed
*He LOVES his big sister and tries to do everything she does. Yesterday she was running and hopping with both feet off the ground, and he of course had to follow suit. Too cute!
*Most things with four legs are COWS!!!!
*He's starting to talk so much more
*His sunglasses are "eyes" and he LOVES to wear them
*He's ALL boy and loves to wear hats as well
*He likes to snuggle and I LOVE every minute of it!
*Whenever we get in the care he says, "Movie!" (Which doesn't get turned on very often)
*He's very easy to put to bed, he gives loves and says "nigh night" and off he goes
*He's starting to LOVE to read books

I could go on and on about this cute little guy, but needless to say, we just love him to pieces!!!! Oh how happy he makes us and how much joy he brings into our lives! I couldn't imagine a life without him. We believe he had a good birthday.

On Saturday, May 8, which was actually his birthday we went to Build-A-Bear and made stuffed animals. Kaden got a "Moo"se... ha ha... He calls it his moo and if you try to tell him it's a Moose, he just thinks you're saying moo. So, whatever makes him happy! Erika got a Hello Kitty and Kylie got a "Dog, woof woof". They all had so much fun! Sunday, mother's day we did dinner with everyone and had cake and ice cream, which is when he opened all his presents! Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!! We sure do love ya!

No comments: