Monday, May 17, 2010

Dreading this....

Friday night is my piano recital and I'm dreading it miserably!!!! I'm so excited to be taking lessons, when I practice at home the songs actually start to sound decent, then I get to my lesson and have to play in front of someone and well.... It's not so pretty. I get soooo nervous in front of people!!! Why is that? So, I have been very dedicated in practicing and I'm hoping it will pay off. I'm hoping for a VERY LONG week so I have lots and lots of time to practice, because we all know I have so much time between kids, my church calling, school, visiting teaching, and everything else life throws at us! :o) So, apparently I need to quit blogging and go practice!! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Ali said...

You sounded awesome. You're going to do great.

Tammie said...

You will do great.

The Heaps Family said...

yay Jill... I remember when we use to play your mom's piano all the time. It was so out of tune and so was ours. But I still thought you sounded good. I'm sure it's no different. Good luck and let me know how it goes. Love you and miss you.