TwinStar has its annual meeting every year in March. Kirk is on the committee and it takes a lot of time and energy. It's basically a big party. You can purchase tickets and go to this event. This year is our fifth year participating and it's usually a great time! This year's theme was a "circus" theme. They had a big top, clowns, popcorn, and lots of fun decorations! They always serve breakfast, which this year was not so great.... It was cold. :( Kind of a bummer. As we've raved about this for years and finally my brother and his family came on the year it wasn't so great.... The food was cold and the entertainment wasn't up to par with what we've had in the past, but it was still fun. So, hopefully they'll give it another shot as usually it is an AMAZING fun event! :o)
Anyway, Kirk and his co-workers still worked hard. The decorations were FABULOUS and the place looked great! Rhonda's brother-in-law won a 32" flat screen LCD TV, so you can't complain about that! All in all it was still a great event.

1 comment:
Oh your children are adorable... Sorry I never get on the computer.... life has thrown me a lemon for the past 9 months so it's been major recovery time... No excuse though cause I've been a horrible friend. I really want to come and visit. I'm going to see what I can come up with... :)
Post a Comment