Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance

I'm a little late posting this. I was waiting for a video Justin took on his phone, but apparently we can't get it to the computer... So, I finally decided I'd better post it before I forget!! :o) Erika and Daddy were able to go on a VERY special date. It was the "Under the Sea" dance at the high school. They double dated with Jacey and Justin and the girls had a BLAST!!! They went to Dairy Queen for dinner, then headed over to the dance. They danced a couple songs, (The chicken dance, YMCA, and a couple others.) They got their picture taken together and they got to do a craft!! After they were done at the dance they went back to Dairy Queen for some ice cream. Erika was bouncing off the walls with excitement when she got home. :o)

My beautiful Princess!

The best looking couple EVER!!!

The back of Erika's hair. It turned out soooo stinkin cute!!! :o)

They had so much fun and I hope she remembers this night and treasures it for the rest of her life!

No comments: