Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Big 32

Wishing a Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!  He had his 32 birthday this last week.  :o)  It was pretty low key, but I hope he felt like it was a special day.  We finished Camp Helaman the morning of his birthday and were home about 11:20.  He then was able to take a nap while I took kids to run some errands.  After his nap we spoiled him with some presents.  

Kaden gave him a squirt gun - I don't know who was more excited!  


Erika wanted to give him a special treat


 Jocelyn giving dad his present of Swedish fish


Helping him open them


 And taking off with the loot!  :o) 


New shorts


We went to eat dinner at a little Chinese restaurant and had a family from church over for some pie for dessert.  Happy Birthday Sweetheart!  I sure do love ya!  Hope you had a fantabulous day!  Good news is, that next year, Camp Helaman will be OVER!!!  No Camp on Kirk's birthday!!!!  :o)

No comments: