Well, another year of Camp Helaman completed..... This year we only had to do 5 days instead of 6, and I believe we were all a little less tired. :o) My mom had to cancel at the last minute, which stressed me out quite a bit. But it all turned out better than we had anticipated it would not having Grandma's there. A HUGE THANK YOU to my sister-in-law Ali and brother Kyle (let's be honest.... I'm sure it was mostly Ali :o) ha ha..... But nonetheless... a BIG THANK YOU to them. They were wonderful to take our kids on Tuesday mid-morning until Kirk picked them up after work on Wednesday. Kirk was able to take Thursday and Friday off, so he and the kids came up on Wednesday night.
I have to say it was a pretty good year. No major injuries or illnesses!!! Wahoo!!! :o) This is the 4th year in a row that between Rhonda and I we have had a newborn at camp. I think we will be breaking that record next year. :o)
Bishop Goold enjoying his sour cream ;{
Playing in "the web"
My Sweetheart
My favorite Big Girl!
It was lots of fun as always, the kids got to play with cousins, play on the playground, and ride bikes. I think I am still trying to catch up on sleep!!
No comments:
Post a Comment