Thursday, July 5, 2012

Monster Trucks


At the beginning of June there was a Monster Truck show in Longview.  Kirk was very excited and the guy putting it on is a member of the credit union so he wanted to go support it.  We got tickets and talked it all up!  Me never having been to a Monster Truck show, and Kirk not having been to one in the past 10 years or so, didn't even think about the noise...... UH-OH!!!!  It was sooooo loud!  Poor Jocelyn cried for the first 5 minutes, at which point we tried to put ear plugs in, but she wasn't having it!!!  Poor baby!  So, after another 10 minutes I took her and we got to sit in the car.  She took a little nap and then she was happy to just sit there with me.

                                                                   Jocelyn after her nap


The Bone Crusher - was giving rides, only $20 per person!  YIPES!!!



Kaden on the other hand LOVE LOVE LOVED every second of it!  He was in Heaven.  I mean, what little boy wouldn't be?  :o)  He and Daddy talked about their favorites, and Kaden still almost every day asks when we will go see the Monster Trucks again, and it's a month later.....  Erika sat there and pretended to like it, although I don't really think she did.  When we mentioned just taking Kaden to the big Monster Truck show in Tacoma, she didn't complain.  Which, I believe is a sign that she wasn't enjoying it too much.  I wish I would have gotten to see some more, as I have never been to one.  But I'm sure there will be many more chances in the future.  :o)

No comments: