Learning as we go..... And having the time of our lives.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
4 Weeks Old
Kaden is 4 weeks old today! I can't believe it! Anyway, just thought I would post some pictures to show you all how much this little boy is growing. He had his first "real" bath today, not just a sponge bath, so here he is!!!
I love his little belly! Cam has always had one since he was little and I think it is so cute! He definitley is growing and I still can't decide who he looks like. I can see both of you in him. Hey-is that a duck bath mat? I love it, where did you get it? Very cute pics!
Hey! Young women's is SO much fun! I love it... I've been in it for a year and a half now... kinda crazy. (Especially since people always think I am one of the YW) I am so excited that you are thinking of flying down this way in July. I will be around that whole month except for the last weekend. Keep me posted on what you decide! I would love to see you!
Hi again Jill. I actually started my own little blog design business. My web-site is www.bloggerboutique.com. If you want me to do yours I'll give you the family discount (i.e. free). You can pick the kit you want and send me the pictures you want me to use.
Hey! I don't know if you need this info anymore... but I got my background for my blog off cutestblogontheblock.com. It's pretty easy to put them on. It explains what you need to do. Give me a call if you need any help. =)
No I didn't have to pay for the background. She lets you have the background as long as you put her link on your page. So I just added her link to my favorite blogs.
Kirk and I met at a friends house in Washington. We were married in December 2003. On our one year anniversary we found out we were expecting. We had our beautiful daughter Erika in September 2005. Our handsome baby boy Kaden was born in May of 2008. We live in a very small town in Northwest WA. Kirk works at TwinStar Credit Union and absolutely loves his job. I get to stay home with Erika and Kaden to eat bon bons all day!(Right?)
His fun personality. * He's HOT!!! * His willingness to serve others. * He's my best friend. * What a great dad he is. * How hard he works for our family * He makes me laugh!
Erika
Her hugs and kisses.* Her energy.* That she's "tough" * Our "snuggle" time * Her "Good Morning!" loves * She loves Kindergarten!!! * The random songs she makes up * What a big helper she is * How much she LOVES her baby sister
Kaden
* His laugh * His hugs * How he loves to snuggle * How he's such a laid back boy * His kisses * He has the quirkiest personality * How he randomly starts meowing and crawling around on the floor
Jocelyn
Her cuddles * Her coos * Her beautiful eyes * Her baby cries
8 comments:
Oh he already looks different then the last pictures. What cutie pie.
I love his little belly! Cam has always had one since he was little and I think it is so cute! He definitley is growing and I still can't decide who he looks like. I can see both of you in him. Hey-is that a duck bath mat? I love it, where did you get it? Very cute pics!
Hey! Young women's is SO much fun! I love it... I've been in it for a year and a half now... kinda crazy. (Especially since people always think I am one of the YW)
I am so excited that you are thinking of flying down this way in July. I will be around that whole month except for the last weekend. Keep me posted on what you decide! I would love to see you!
Okay, this is more like it. I commented on your other blog, but I was thinking you hadn't done much with it. ;)
Hi again Jill. I actually started my own little blog design business. My web-site is www.bloggerboutique.com. If you want me to do yours I'll give you the family discount (i.e. free). You can pick the kit you want and send me the pictures you want me to use.
Hey!
I don't know if you need this info anymore... but I got my background for my blog off cutestblogontheblock.com. It's pretty easy to put them on. It explains what you need to do. Give me a call if you need any help. =)
No I didn't have to pay for the background. She lets you have the background as long as you put her link on your page. So I just added her link to my favorite blogs.
amazing how fast that boy is growing. I love his face in his bathtub picture. thanks for coming to play with us the other day. :)
Post a Comment