Monday, June 16, 2008

Special Day for Smith Boys



Well, yesterday was Father's Day and I just want to tell my husband how wonderful he is and how much I love him!!! He is so great and we appreciate all he does. He works so hard for us so I can stay home with our children and I just wanted to say Thanks for all you do sweetheart!!! I love you!!!!




We were also able to bless Kaden this Father's Day. Kirk's dad, Jim, and his wife, Jerri, were here from their mission for a quick visit due to a wedding. So we took advantage of their time and blessed Kaden while they were here so Grandpa could help. :o) Kaden was very cute in his blessing outfit and he was such a good boy. Kirk did a wonderful job!! When he sat back down with Kaden Erika asked him "Hey Kaden, Did you like your blessing? Happy Father's Day." It was the cutest thing ever!



I'm so blessed to have a great husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood. It's so amazing to me to watch those worthy priesthood holders take an infant in their arms to give them a blessing. Good job Daddy you did a great job! Love you!


4 comments:

Jennis said...

all good pictures of you guys. that kid has a nice round head doesn't he?? who did the blessing outfit?

Dart said...

Erika is so cute! When I see her pictures I just want to squeeze her! You look really good!

Clenece said...

What a GREAT Fathers Day gift!

The Heaps Family said...

Jill- You look amazing, and your family is adorable. The blessing day is so much fun and I have to second that comment on watching them bless our children. It is such a blessing in our lives to have the priesthood. You look so happy. We love and miss you. I can't wait to see you all.
Val