We love Dollar Dog!!!!!
Well, here we are at anther parade to kick off Yelm Prairie Days. Kirk of course had to be Dollar Dog again. Erika, Kaden and I sat with the Swainstons to enjoy the parade and of course get more candy!!! Erika's learning how to jump out there and grab the candy instead of just looking around at everyone else like she used to. :o) After Kirk got to the end of the parade he was able to come join in the fun!
Coming back with a stash.
Her Elmo bucket is loaded!!!
Lots of Family Fun !!!!

7 comments:
hey who took that amazing picture of your family?? :)
DOLLAR DOG....YEAHHHHH!!!!... WE LOVE THAT GUY. we had fun, thanks for sitting by us.
Sounds like fun... my boys love parades just because of the candy. I love that your husband is Dollar Dog! Tanner would LOVE him!
Hey... are you still thinking of coming this way soon?
We are still coming to Utah yes. But we're not coming to St. George. It was going to be like $200 more in plane tickets and gas and everything. So, I will be in Heber July 21-29. Will you by chance be up to visit your parents around then???
Isn't summer all about the parades. My kids love them. Of course it is the candy. It sounds like Erika is well on her way. It is awesome Kirk is Dollar Dog. Does he get hot in the suite? I know I would. Also, Erika tagged Danika, but she was already tagged. Go to one of my older posts and you will see it.
I bet Erika just loves all of those parades. It looks like you guys are having a great summer and we definitely need to plan a little get together when you guys come to visit!
Wow Jill, it looks like you have been pretty busy since the last time I got on your sight. It looks really good. I can't wait to see you. I'm glad you are coming so soon. Take care.
I know I just posted but I forgot to tell Kirk Happy Birthday. So tell him for me. Hope he had a good one.
Post a Comment