Well, I'm a day late as yesterday was Kirk's birthday, but I wanted to post a note telling him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Kirk had to work yesterday but Erika, Kaden and I were able to go to his work in the afternoon and have snowcones with the gang. Erika loves snowcones! She drew dad two pictures that she had to put in a bag to give to him when we got there. She made sure he hung them up at his desk.
A couple weeks ago Kirk headed in to Puetz Golf to "look" around. He ended up coming home with a new push golf cart as well as a new golf bag. :o) These presents were courtesy of Dad and Jerri, Mom and Bob, Rhonda and Andy and us.... So, since he got them early yesterday wasn't too exciting. Although he did get a new Raiders shirt. I had to get him something to open on his birthday.
After having snowcones at work we came home to cook some dinner. Kirk found some Peruvian recipes so we had Papas A La Huancaina and Arroz Con Pollo sp?? Kirk did most of the cooking, and he did a great job!! It was fun to share that experience with him and try something he loved on his mission. For birthday cake we had a rootbeer float cake, which is a recipe from weight watchers. It was pretty good. For anyone interested it was a white cake mix, 1 can of rootbeer and 1 small pkg of vanilla pudding, follow cake baking instructions.
Anyway, the purpose of this post was to tell my sweetheart how much I love him!!! He is so wonderful. He works very hard for our family and we're so grateful for him. Erika is definitely a daddy's girl. I think her favorite time of day is when dad comes home from work. He is wonderful with her and I love him more and more every time I watch them together. Kaden is at the "mommy" stage, but Kirk is always great at taking him when needed. I love him for that as well. He always makes me laugh and I'm grateful for that aspect of our relationship. He's always joking and having fun. I could go on and on, and as this post is already pretty long I will just say I LOVE YOU BABE!!!! Happy 28th!!!
A couple weeks ago Kirk headed in to Puetz Golf to "look" around. He ended up coming home with a new push golf cart as well as a new golf bag. :o) These presents were courtesy of Dad and Jerri, Mom and Bob, Rhonda and Andy and us.... So, since he got them early yesterday wasn't too exciting. Although he did get a new Raiders shirt. I had to get him something to open on his birthday.
After having snowcones at work we came home to cook some dinner. Kirk found some Peruvian recipes so we had Papas A La Huancaina and Arroz Con Pollo sp?? Kirk did most of the cooking, and he did a great job!! It was fun to share that experience with him and try something he loved on his mission. For birthday cake we had a rootbeer float cake, which is a recipe from weight watchers. It was pretty good. For anyone interested it was a white cake mix, 1 can of rootbeer and 1 small pkg of vanilla pudding, follow cake baking instructions.
Anyway, the purpose of this post was to tell my sweetheart how much I love him!!! He is so wonderful. He works very hard for our family and we're so grateful for him. Erika is definitely a daddy's girl. I think her favorite time of day is when dad comes home from work. He is wonderful with her and I love him more and more every time I watch them together. Kaden is at the "mommy" stage, but Kirk is always great at taking him when needed. I love him for that as well. He always makes me laugh and I'm grateful for that aspect of our relationship. He's always joking and having fun. I could go on and on, and as this post is already pretty long I will just say I LOVE YOU BABE!!!! Happy 28th!!!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday sucker!! you are OLD! and we both know what that means. glad your birthday dinner was yummo. this is Jennis by the way on Sarah's computer.
Happy Birthday Kirk! It was sure good to see you guys last week.
Post a Comment