Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July Weekend

For the Fourth of July weekend we headed up to Packwood to go camping. We left on Thursday evening after work with Aunt Rhonda, Uncle Andy, and Uncle Matt. We had lots of fun swimming, golfing and sitting by the fire. I think we went swimming, (or I should say Erika got someone to take her swimming) three times. Kirk and Andy were able to do quite a bit of golfing, I even played a round with Kirk and surprisingly didn't do too bad for not golfing the past two years. A bull elk walked about 20 feet from Kirk and I while we were playing golf. It was pretty cool. There were elk everywhere we went!!! All in all it was a fun weekend! Hope you all had a good 4th!!!

I had to throw in some pictures of Kaden! And the pictures at the end are of the rock Erika found while camping. Aunt Rhonda told her maybe she could paint it. Thus her painting on the kitchen floor this morning!!! :o)

No comments: