Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

3 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I am jealous that you were able to go golfing. Since Cam has been born I haven't been able to go very much.
Your camping pics look so fun and Erika looks like she just had a blast!

Chelsea said...

Happy 4th to you guys!!! LOoks like you guys had such a good time! Erika's hair is so curly and cute!

Lindsay said...

Jill! How are you? What a cute blog, and such cute kids! We were actually going to name our son Kaden as well...but through a long story, ended up with Carson instead. :) I can't believe how curly Erika's hair is...does Kirk have curly hair as well? Anyway - I can't wait to go back and read your previous posts to see a little bit of your life lately! Don't you just love blogs?!

Lindsay Dodge