Monday, July 7, 2008

Smiling all the while.....



Kaden started smiling a couple weeks ago, but I just barely got one on camera. I thought it was so cute I had to post it for all to see!!! he he he....
:o)

10 comments:

Farley's Story said...

Kaden is sooo cute! He looks like his Dad, with enough of you to be cute. I love it when they start to respond when you talk to them. It sounds like you had a good 4th of July. Camping is always a wonderful way to spend with family.

Ragan said...

What a cutie! I can totally see you in him. So unfair! Jarek and Camden look exactly like Tim.

The Cox Family said...

What a cute little guy you have! I can't believe how much he is starting to look like Kirk. Can't get enough of those baby smiles!

The Heaps Family said...

Jill, Kaden is sooooo cute. I love the firsts. Smiling is the best because you can be so frustrated and tired getting up in the middle of the night and then...that smile. It melts your heart huh. It's just a good thing that they are so darn cute. I can't wait to see you. It looks like you guys had a wonderful 4th of July.

Chelsea said...

HE's so cute jill! Look at his smile!

Dart said...

He is adorable and I love seeing pictures of Erika! I can't wait to see you, not sure when I'm coming up, but sometime. Love you!

Marci and Matt said...

How cute it that!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I'm sad that I won't be able to see you when you come to Utah! Take lots of pictures and post them so I can pretend like I was there!! =)

Aaron and Lindsay said...

This is a really cute picture! So true about Jesse huh? The longer he stayed on the show, the more I wanted him to win. So I was happy about her decision!

KEYSHA said...

Your kids are adorable!(And you look just as cute as ever!) I am glad you stopped by my blog...now I can check in on you and see what fun things you're up too.

Your little girl has the most gorgeous hair! (I am jealous of all those curls!)

Jennis said...

Hey I am noticing that I haven't seen your blog in what seems like a little while...Kadens smiles are sooo good, and I can't beileve how good Erika's picture is...that is funny. She's a natural.