Saturday, February 21, 2009

Burn the Barn Down

So, Erika has been listening to song lyrics pretty closely lately at it's hilarious. I've definitely had to make sure I'm listening to good music. So, "Firecracker" by Josh Turner was playing in my car two days ago as we went to pick Grandma up from the airport. There's a line that states, "We'll burn the barn down one of these days," or something close to that. Erika then asks, why did they burn the barn down? I don't know I told her. Then she stated so matter of factly that, "Maybe the cows didn't like it!!" It was so cute. I just thought I would share one of our precious moments, my kids continuously make me smile!!!

5 comments:

Clenece said...

McKenna is doing the exact same thing the lately, it makes me laugh the things she picks up in the songs.

Amy said...

You've Been Tagged! REad my blog for more information!

The Cox Family said...

Very cute! Your trip to Texas looked SO FUN! I just love Texas and hope to go back one of these days. I have a lot of family there and it is a great place to visit. I love the picture of Erika on the long horn bull. (The Texas Long Horns are one of my favorite teams!)
I am booking my flight tonight so it is official! I can't wait for our trip.

Katie and Tyler said...

Hi Jill!! It's Katie (your old roommate from Dixie) I found your blog on Chelsea's. Anyway your family is so cute, it looks like you are having lots of fun:)

Jennis said...

I know exactly the part and I can see erika going Why don't they want that barn?? so funny, what little turkeys.