
Erika misses the school deadline by 2 days..... Really?!?!? 2 days?!?!? I know there has to be a deadline, but it's kind of frustrating. So, we went in last Thursday and she tested with a teacher. Ms. Cook said she did really well.
Growing up Kirk's parents would always tell them, "You can do it, you're a Smith kid!" Ms. Cook came out of the test with Erika laughing a little. Erika told her she could do anything because she's a Smith kid! At least what we've been teaching her is sticking and she really believes in herself because of it! I love it! So, she has now passed the test with the teacher and our information is being forwarded on to the school psychologist. She has to meet with her before it's cleared, but the principle told me she's penciling her name in because she has no doubt she'll be fine. Way to go big girl! I can't believe I'm going to have a Kindergartner, my little girl is growing up too fast! :o)

3 comments:
That's great. What until you have two in school. Then it gets even more crazy. It just shows we are getting old. At least that is what Doug always says.
Wow That is awesome! So your first off to kindergarten shouldn't there be another one on the way??? ;) Love Ya!
That's awesome that she did well with the testing. Tanner misses it by 7 days but I would have made him wait anyway if he didn't. If Erika is like you than she will be perfectly fine!! The cute little "baby" of the grade! miss you tons. I'm in Heber now so let me know the next time you are visiting.
Post a Comment